Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Introduction of my self

Friends,

I am a modern Sanskrit poet with 27 poetry collections with my credit. I am a Sahitya Academy Award winner poet. I have won so many awards. Reading, writing and to spread Sanskrit all over the world is my aim. I am the scholar of Tantra Shastra. I believe that our mantras have so many meanings. I am doing my research on various fields. To teach conversational Sanskrit; I have written 5 books by which anyone can easily converse Sanskrit. There are so many deep meanings in Vedic Mantras. My student Ravindra Khandwala has done research on Gayatri Mantra under my guidence. I will be helpful to all the lovers of Sanskrit and Indian Culture.

I have started my blog to widen the horizons of our heritage. I seek your support and your curiosity.

No comments :

Post a Comment